What is useful juice from zucchini for the human body
Zucchini is a versatile vegetable from which you can cook many delicious culinary masterpieces. Squash juice, on the contrary, can hardly be called delicious. But it has a huge variety of useful properties, due to which it has found application in medicine and cosmetology. The purpose of this article is to consider how this green drink is useful for the human body, how it should be used and whether there are any contraindications.
The composition of squash juice
95% of the composition of squash fresh is water, which explains its low calorie content (22-24 kcal per 100 g) and low glycemic index (15 units). In the remaining 5% of the fresh drink, a significant part of the periodic table was placed.
Chemical elements and vitamins that are present in the juice:
- minerals: potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, iron;
- vitamins: A, beta-carotene, C, E, PP (nicotinic acid) and other B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin, biotin, pantothenic and folic acid, B6).
The nutritional value of squash drink has a wonderful ratio of BZHU, 100 g contains:
- proteins - 0.6 g (1.3% of the daily value);
- fats - 0.3 g (0.5%);
- carbohydrates - 4.6 g (1.9%);
- saturated fatty acids - 0.1 g;
- unsaturated fatty acids - 0.1 g.
Important! Most nutrients are not found in young, but in old zucchini. On the contrary, the optimal amount of nutrients is preserved only in fresh juice. The longer it costs, the less vitamins remain in it.
What is useful juice from zucchini for the human body
Due to its rich composition, fresh squash fresh squash is useful for people suffering from diseases of the kidneys, gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular and nervous systems. It is recommended to drink and for the prevention of these diseases.
- Regular intake of zucchini drink will help:
- replenish vitamin reserves of the body and strengthen your immunity;
- improve kidney function, regulate water-salt balance, get rid of edema and cleanse the body of toxins;
- establish intestinal function and normalize appetite;
- strengthen the heart and blood vessels, lower blood cholesterol and increase hemoglobin level;
- cope with insomnia and stressful situations;
- improve the condition of hair and skin;
- lose weight.
Harm and side effects
Fresh from zucchini has only useful properties and no side effects, but even a healthy drink can become harmful if abused. Any use of green fresh in excess of the daily maximum (1 liter) is an abuse that can lead to bad consequences.
- The negative consequences of "overdose":
- discomfort in the abdomen;
- failure of the water-salt balance.
Did you know? Until the 18th century zucchini were considered ornamental plants and grown exclusively for bright flowers. Then the Italians made the discovery that the fruits were edible, and were the first to cook them.
How to drink squash juice
Making zucchini drink is very simple:
- Take a young zucchini of small size, wash, peel and seeds, if any.
- Pass through a juicer or through a meat grinder, you can grate.
- Squeeze the mass obtained after the meat grinder and grater using a gauze napkin, folded in several layers.
- Add additional ingredients for taste and benefit.
Flavoring additives may be:
- fruit and fruit fresh;
- vegetables and vegetable juices;
- chopped garlic.
Important! Before starting squash juice therapy, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
Is it possible during pregnancy
There are no contraindications during pregnancy. Zucchini fluid is well absorbed by the body of both mother and her unborn child, replenishing them with vitamins necessary for this period. Pregnant women should remember the permissible daily rate of green fresh - 0.5 l, so as not to harm either themselves or the baby.
- Benefits for mother:
- the body is cleansed of harmful substances;
- constipation, nausea and abdominal discomfort are eliminated;
- the work of the kidneys is being established, swelling is being eliminated;
- kidney disease is prevented.
- Benefits for the fetus:
- thanks to folic acid, the nervous system normally develops in the juice;
- the presence of the necessary minerals contributes to the formation and growth of internal organs and the skeletal system.
Healing juice and cosmetologists did not disregard. They drew attention to its positive effect on the hair, as well as on the skin of the face and body. This product is an ingredient in many modern creams, lotions, masks and ointments.
Zucchini juice for face
Squash juice is part of cosmetics for all skin types. They differ only in additional ingredients: for example, aloe juice, kefir and St. John's wort are added to a mask for oily skin, and for combined skin, aloe juice and oak bark decoction.
Did you know? Zucchini is not a separate type of plant, but a type of ordinary (hard-barked) pumpkin.
Even if you just wipe your face daily with a swab dipped in green fresh, you can experience an invaluable effect:
- the skin is smoothed, acquires a healthy color and becomes more elastic;
- pores narrow, acne and other imperfections disappear;
- the skin receives the necessary hydration, nutrition and refreshment.
Face masks can be prepared independently:
- anti-aging, nutritious: mix fresh with honey and sour cream in a ratio of 2: 1: 1, apply to the skin, wash your face in 20 minutes;
- moisturizing: a mixture of 2 tbsp. l green liquid, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp. peach oil and 1 tsp. liquid honey covers the face and décolleté;
- for problem skin: 1 tsp. mix the juice with 1 egg yolk, apply a thin layer on the face, and after 30 minutes rinse with warm water.
Juice squash for hair
Zucchini fluid also improves hair condition: strengthens, nourishes and slows down the appearance of gray hair.
Folk remedies for hair:
- nourishing mask: mix fresh from 1 zucchini with 50 ml of milk and 1 tbsp. l olive oil, apply for half an hour, rinse with shampoo;
- rinsing hair with fresh fresh strengthens hair;
- rubbing fluid into the scalp before washing with regular use will slow down the graying process.
Find out the difference between zucchini and zucchini.
Zucchini juice for weight loss
Since there are only about 250 kcal per kilogram of squash product, it is very dietary - therefore squash diets are very popular now. Their essence is simple: replace high-calorie and non-healthy foods with zucchini and fresh juice from them. Thus, the daily calorie intake is reduced.
How does this diet work:
- metabolism is accelerated;
- excess fluid is removed from the body;
- the intestines are cleansed;
- nutritious juice satisfies hunger;
- due to the rich composition of fresh diet does not harm, but benefits.
- Juice from fresh zucchini should not be consumed if:
- exacerbation of chronic diseases of the kidneys, gall bladder, digestive tract (gastritis with high acidity and gastric ulcer);
- bowel infections;
- individual intolerance to the product.
So, juice from zucchini can be consumed by almost everyone. If you do not exceed a reasonable norm, then the use of this product will not do any harm, but on the contrary - only benefit.