Useful properties and harm of dill for men's health
Dill is a spice known to almost every person on earth, with a bewitching aroma, which is used in many dishes as a decoration and source of vitamins. Not many people know that this type of greenery has amazing healing properties and has been used since time immemorial as a powerful aphrodisiac. In the article we will talk about the benefits of spice for men's health, about how to use it and whether there are any contraindications to this.
Chemical composition and energy value
The described plant has a rich composition of nutrients and high energy value.
Did you know? In the writings of the medieval Persian scientist Avicenna, dill occupied an important place: it was called “lustful weed” and was successfully used in the preparation of potions to increase sexual strength. According to this doctor, the dried greens with a 5-year shelf life have the strongest effect. The table describes the average chemical composition of spicy herbs (per 100 g of food):
|Calories - 40 kcal|
|Organic acids||0.1 g|
|Food fiber||2.9 g|
|Beta carotene||4.3 mg|
|IN 1||0.04 mg|
|IN 2||0.2 mg|
|AT 5||0.24 mg|
|AT 6||0.18 mg|
|AT 9||28 mcg|
|Manganese||1, 265 mg|
|Dextrins and Starch||0.1 g|
|Omega 3||0.014 g|
|Omega 6||0.083 g|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||0.1 g|
As you can see, spice has a wide range of useful ingredients with low calorie content.
The properties of dill for men's health
Composing their daily diet and adding dill to various dishes, men can think about whether it will be useful for the health of their body. Next, we talk about the characteristics of the plant, which are useful and not very for a strong part of the world's population.
Important! Before treating sexual disorders in men with folk remedies based on dill, it is necessary to carefully examine with your doctor.
Consider in more detail whether dill is good for a man’s health.
- Useful properties of spice:
- It has a balanced composition. In addition to the rich composition of nutrients, the spice has pectin, which reduces the amount of bad cholesterol, as well as sugar in the bloodstream. Also in this greenery are fatty oils (up to 15% of the total composition) containing palmitic, oleic, linoleic and petroselinic acids. And due to the high content of calcium in greens, bone tissue of the male skeleton can be strengthened.
- Benefits for potency. Spicy grass has a vasodilating effect, which increases the flow of blood to the male genital organs, and this, in turn, avoids early ejaculation and has a full and long-term erection, therefore, the grass has a positive effect on the male libido and testosterone production, and also helps in the fight with prostatitis.
- Diuretic properties. Considered greens removes toxins, salts and harmful bacteria.
- Thanks to essential oils (they have disinfecting properties), bile production is activated, digestive function improves and bad breath disappears. Also, these oils help the body fight several strains of bacteria, for example, Staphylococcus aureus, and also kill some fungi.
- It has a calming effect. This spice property is useful for hypertension, nervous breakdowns and insomnia, and also reduces symptoms of depression. Dill is also known as an anesthetic because of the analgesic effect of polyphenols, flavonoids and tannins in the composition.
- It treats epilepsy. The plant has an anticonvulsant effect, which is very important for this neurological disorder (using an aqueous extract of plant foliage).
- Protection against free radicals. Thanks to the monoterpene substances contained in dill, the plant is an antioxidant, and the content of glutathione in it helps fight cancer cells.
- A decoction of seeds treats eye inflammation.
Harm and contraindications
Eating green spices can also harm men's health.
- Some properties of dill, which adversely affect the body of a man:
- May cause skin problems. The use of fresh plant juice can provoke an increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight, which can increase the risks of ultraviolet burns and cancer of the dermis.
- Allergic dermatitis. If a man has a sensitivity to herbs (fennel, parsnips, parsley, celery, etc.), then there is a high probability of an allergic reaction to dill.
- Diabetes. Plant extract is able to reduce blood sugar. If a man suffers from diabetes, he needs to make sure that there is no attack of hypoglycemia as a result of eating the greenery of this plant or its extract. For the same reason, it is necessary to stop using spice before surgery (for 2 weeks) (otherwise it may interfere with the control of blood sugar levels before and after surgical interventions).
- Due to the diuretic effect, the herb may be contraindicated for persons taking lithium preparations (they are not recommended to be taken together with diuretics).
- With reduced pressure in a man, the use of spicy herbs for the treatment of other ailments is prohibited, since infusions from this spice can further increase the symptoms of hypotension.
To maintain male health in general, as well as to improve potency and increase the duration of an erection in the preparation of various funds from dill, it is permissible to use any part of the herb except the root system. Also for these purposes, both dried and fresh plants are used in the form of decoctions, infusions, cocktails and salads.
For the preparation of broths, both seeds and green plants are used. Other components may also be added.
A decoction of seeds
- 2 tbsp. l seed;
- 350 ml of water.
- Seeds pour water.
- Boil for 10 minutes. on low heat or using a water bath - 20 minutes.
- Take a decoction before sexual intercourse (1 hour) in 50 ml.
- 1 tbsp. l chopped greens;
- 150 ml of water.
- Pour the crushed plant with water.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drink the broth during the day, dividing into several servings.
- 1 tsp dill seeds;
- 1 tsp crushed foliage of lemon balm;
- 1 tsp horsetail herbs;
- 1 tsp buckthorn bark;
- 3 tsp dry grass stalnik;
- 3 tsp crushed juniper greens;
- 500 ml of water.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Pour the herbal mixture with water.
- Hold over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cover the product with a warm towel and let it brew for 2-3 hours.
- Consume 100 ml 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
For infusion, you can use dill seeds with the use of valerian root and the addition of natural honey.
- 1 cup dill seeds;
- 150 g of crushed valerian root;
- 2 glasses of honey (liquid);
- 2 l of hot water (+90 ° C).
- Mix the seeds with chopped valerian and pour into a thermos.
- Pour the dry mixture in a thermos with liquid honey.
- Add hot water.
- Stir, close the thermos tightly and let it brew for a day.
- Take the infusion daily for 1 tbsp. l before meals for 30 minutes (3-4 times a day).
Familiarize yourself with the features of dill for coughing.
To restore male strength, as well as the normal functioning of the genitourinary system, cocktails are also used.
Recipe number 1 (according to an old Russian recipe)
- 1 cup homemade sour cream;
- 1 glass of natural beer;
- 1 bunch of green dill.
- Mix sour cream with beer.
- Add chopped dill greens to the mixture.
- Use the drug during the day before meals.
- 1 tsp chopped dill greens;
- 0.5 tsp spice seeds;
- 200 ml of homemade yogurt.
- Stir all ingredients with a blender.
- Consume thrice a day before meals.
- 2 egg yolks;
- 200 g of natural sour cream;
- bunch of dill.
- Beat egg yolks.
- Add sour cream to whipped yolks.
- Grind spice and add to sour cream and yolks.
- Drink this cocktail 2 hours before the planned sexual intercourse.
Salads are a favorite dish of many representatives of the strong half of humanity, especially if they include potency-valuable ingredients.
Here are some of the recipes for salads with aromatic herbs.
- 2 bunches of dill greens;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- 3.5 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil;
- 1.5 tbsp. tablespoons of brown sugar;
- 1 tbsp. l pine nuts;
- a pinch of salt.
- Cut greens, add salt (to taste), mix.
- Beat olive oil with lemon juice.
- Add brown sugar to the mixture of oil and lemon juice.
- Mix the resulting sauce thoroughly until the grains disappear and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Season the salad with the resulting dressing and leave for a couple of hours.
- Immediately before serving the salad, cut the lemon into thin circles and put on top of the dish.
- Add pine nuts.
- 1 large bunch of dill;
- 1 large bunch of green onions;
- a pinch of salt;
- 200 ml of chilled homemade sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. l mayonnaise.
- Grind greens, mix and salt.
- Season the salad with chilled sour cream.
- Add mayonnaise and mix again.
Read about how to make dill oil.
Dill salad with egg
- 1 bunch of dill grass;
- 1 bunch of green onions;
- 4 boiled eggs;
- 150 g of homemade sour cream;
- salt (to taste).
- Finely chop dill and onion herbs and mix.
- Hard-boiled eggs chopped and mixed with herbs.
- Salt chopped greens and season with sour cream.
- 1 large bunch of dill greens;
- 1/2 head of cabbage;
- a pinch of salt;
- 3-4 tbsp. tablespoons of olive or sunflower oil.
- Finely chop the cabbage and put in a bowl.
- Salt the cabbage and mash with your hands so that it starts up the juice and becomes soft.
- Finely chop the herbs and add to the cabbage.
- Season the salad with sunflower or olive oil.
- 2 tbsp. l grated fresh apple;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- 5 tbsp. l chopped greens of dill;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- 100 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil;
- 3-4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Shredded apple mix with greens and lemon juice.
- Grate hard cheese and add cottage cheese.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, season with olive oil.
- Add chopped garlic and mix again.
Fresh herbs of spice are also successfully used for dietary purposes to reduce excess weight in men (which is often the cause of a decrease in male libido).
Here are some recipes for using spicy herbs for weight loss.
Dill with kefir
- 500 ml of kefir with a low percentage of fat content;
- 1 bunch of dill;
- 1 medium cucumber.
- Grind dill.
- Grate a cucumber.
- Mix greens with kefir and cucumber and beat the mixture in a blender.
- Use kefir product in meals for fasting days.
Read more about the use of dill in traditional medicine. Dill greens with cottage cheese
- 300 g fat-free cottage cheese;
- 1 medium bunch of dill;
- 1 small bunch of onion greens;
- 1 medium bunch of parsley;
- a pinch of sesame seeds.
- Grind all the greens with a knife and mix.
- Put the cottage cheese in a salad bowl and mix with herbs.
- Sprinkle the dish with sesame seeds.
- Curd dish is used as an evening meal.
As you can see, dill should be treated not only as a decoration and flavoring in recipes, but also as a source of valuable components for well-being, and especially for men's health. It is important to remember that any use of drugs and dishes from this plant as a therapy should be coordinated with your doctor.