The use of dill to clean the brain
Dill is usually used as spices, without going beyond cooking. However, the scope of this product is more than you might think. In medicine, it occupies a special place and is used to treat serious diseases. One of the indications for taking the plant is brain damage.
Symptoms of Brain Damage
The work of the brain worsens with circulatory disorders.
With damage to more than 50% of the vessels, a person observes the following symptoms:
- constant fatigue;
- violation of blood pressure;
- memory impairment;
- periodic dizziness;
- frequent irritation;
- difficulty with concentration;
- low working capacity;
- hearing impairment;
- vision problems.
Did you know? In ancient Greece and ancient Rome, bouquets were made from dill, considering its smell comparable to that of roses.
Useful properties of dill
Dill at home is used as an additive for dishes, but this product is also used in medicine. It contains B vitamins, ascorbic acid, carotene, flavonoids, essential oils, organic acids and other substances.
Thanks to the composition rich in useful substances, medicines are produced from the plant. One of them is the Anetin antispasmodic. The drug affects the state of blood vessels, accelerates coronary circulation, lowers blood pressure and relieves muscle cramps. The medication is indicated for the treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system, in particular, chronic coronary insufficiency. In case of angina pectoris Anetin is taken for prophylaxis.
Supporters of traditional medicine have tried to find out whether dill cleanses the brain, if you prepare drugs from raw materials, and not use extracts based on it. Studies have shown the effectiveness of vascular treatment with plant seeds.
Did you know? The first mention of the medicinal properties of dill was found in the writings of the ancient Greek philosopher and physician Feofrast, who lived in the IV-III century. BC e.
Extra Brain Cleaning Ingredients
Doctors recommend using additional ingredients along with dill seeds. Among them, valerian and honey are considered the most effective.
- The effect of medicinal valerian on the nervous system has been known since ancient Greece. It contains essential oils, organic acids, tannins, and more. The most popular plant-based drug is the so-called. “Valerian”, tincture is famous for its calming effect and low price. Diseases of the circulatory and nervous system are treated with agents with a valerian root drug.
- This product is often referred to as a useful substitute for sugar, but honey is not only a sweetener, but also a natural antibiotic. The product also has a calming effect. Regular consumption of honey affects the state of blood vessels: it cleanses them, improves blood function, and regulates blood pressure.
Other products that use without the addition of other components have an effect:
- Flax seeds, which are often used as an additive in salads and pastries, also affect the state of the brain and blood vessels.
- Parsley helps cleanse the brain by being a source of potassium. According to the methodology of the doctor Mark Zholondz, a decoction of parsley greens helps to remove deposits from blood vessels. The drug is taken separately from other medicines no longer than 3 days 8 times a day.
Traditional medicine offers 2 recipes for a powerful dill-based product - in the form of infusion and powder. For infusion you will need honey and valerian. The powder is prepared from valerian and dill seeds.
Important! Use should be one of the drugs of your choice.
- dill seeds - 100 g;
- shredded valerian root - 2 tbsp. l .;
- honey - 2 tbsp. l
- water - 2 l.
- Combine valerian and dill seeds.
- Boil water and fill the mixture.
- Allow the boiling water to cool.
- Enter the honey and stir.
- Cover and set aside for 24 hours.
- Strain the infusion.
- dill seeds - 100 g;
- ground valerian root - 2 tbsp. l
We advise you to read how to brew and how to drink dill from pressure.
The frequency of admission of infusion - 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
The powder is consumed with water for 15 minutes before eating 0.5 tsp. thrice a day.
Regardless of the choice of dosage form, the course of treatment lasts 20 days. Then follows a 10 day break. After it, the course is repeated again, again taking the drug for 20 days.
- The drug is contraindicated in the following cases:
- age up to 8 years;
- chronic and acute kidney disease;
- stomach ulcer;
- intestinal ulcer.
So, dill is a natural product that can cleanse the brain. Regular intake along with other useful ingredients improves the patient's condition and treats vascular lesions.