The use of beef in cosmetology
Perga is a by-product of beekeeping, collected by bees from plant pollen and is as valuable as honey, wax or mummy. The article is devoted to bee perge and the review will consider the beneficial properties of this product, methods of its use in cosmetology.
Bees collect pollen and bring it to the hive, where it is placed in a honeycomb. This is food for future larvae. In the absence of moisture and air, the bee bread begins to ferment under the influence of insect saliva. In the next step, the product is preserved by bees through lactic acid. This process protects the bee bread from mold and harmful bacteria. The taste of this product is very similar to the taste of rye bread, densely coated with honey.
The product contains a large number of vitamins, as well as enzymes and amino acids. Perga, whose beneficial properties are due to its composition, can have an antibacterial effect. In addition, it has high biological value. Bee bee bread is used in cosmetology and alternative medicine, it has in its composition much more than in honey, the amount of vitamins. Vitamin: B1, B6, B2, A, P, E, K, D and C.
Did you know? In the Middle Ages, various natural products were used as cosmetics. Acne was treated with sour milk, freckles were whitened with cucumber juice, and washing with nettle broth gave an even complexion to the skin of the face.
Useful properties of pork
This natural product is a well-known medicine anabolic agent. Often bee pollen is recommended by doctors to recover patients after surgery . Also, it is used to increase and quickly gain muscle mass.
The beneficial properties of this product are due to the presence of enzymes in it. It normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, helps improve metabolism, heals gastritis and ulcers, and treats diseases of the pancreas and liver .
Perga is used in the treatment of anemia, with its help eliminate disorders of the nervous and endocrine systems. It helps to increase the level of hemoglobin and red blood cells in the blood, and also increases the body's immunity to withstand various infectious diseases.
The useful properties of bee bread allow it to be used in the pathology of the heart muscle, arrhythmia and other cardiac diseases. The product has a diuretic effect, removes excess cholesterol from the body and serves as a natural antidepressant. The sterols and calcium contained in the product strengthen the skeletal system. A large amount of vitamin A improves vision. From bee beef make supplements for feeding young children and expectant mothers.
Rules for the use of masks from perga for face and hair at home
In order to fully use the positive potential inherent in this product, you need to use it correctly. When preparing the masks, it is advisable to follow the specified recipe; when drawing up your recipes, it is worth combining the bee bread in one composition with other, equally useful, natural means.
Important! All ingredients used in face masks or hair masks should be at room temperature. Do not mix ingredients that have recently been removed from the refrigerator after prolonged cooling.
According to reviews of cosmetologists and doctors, the most useful are natural hair and skin care products. Masks are easy to cook at home, with your own hands. In this case, you can be sure that they do not contain aromatic or chemical additives. In addition, such a mask will always be fresh, as it is prepared immediately before application to the skin. Fresh mixed foods are most effective, so the result is always excellent. Below are some recipe face masks and hair with the addition of bee bread.
Nourishing face mask
- liquid honey and perga - one teaspoon each;
- boiled water at room temperature - in an amount sufficient to dilute the mixture.
Preparation and use:
- If the honey is too thick, it is heated in a water bath until flowing.
- Next, honey and bee bread are combined, mixed and a little boiled water is added, after which the mixture is brought to uniformity. The density of the mixture should be such that it is easily applied to the face, but not spread on the skin.
- Before applying the mask, the face is washed with warm water, after which the skin is well dried.
- The mask is applied to the face, avoiding the skin around the eyes, after which a thin cloth is applied over the layer of the mixture.
- The mixture remains on the face for half an hour, after which it is removed by rinsing with warm water without using soap.
- After the mask, any moisturizer is applied to the skin of the face.
Did you know? To preserve youthful skin, Queen Cleopatra took baths with donkey milk. To fill the royal baths in the courtyard of the palace contained a herd of 700 donkeys, each of which received up to 300 ml of milk daily.
Mask for smoothing facial and age wrinkles
- honey, bee bread and homemade sour cream - in equal parts (0.5–1 tsp).
Preparation and use:
- The ingredients are laid out in earthenware and or ceramic dishes for mixing.
- If the honey is thick, it is pre-melted in a water bath.
- The mask should have a thick cream consistency. The composition is worn on the skin and kept for about 20 minutes.
- At the end of the procedure, the face is cleaned with a little warm water.
- This mask is also used to smooth wrinkles in the decollete and on the neck.
Mask to relieve inflammation on problem skin
- liquid honey and bee bread - 1 tsp;
- propolis - 1/3 tsp
Preparation and use:
- If necessary, the honey is softened, after which it is mixed with perga and propolis in glass, ceramic or earthenware dishes. The mixture should have a uniform consistency and density of sour cream.
- Apply the product to the face with your fingers or a wide brush. When applied, the areas under and above the eyes are avoided.
- The mask is kept for a quarter of an hour, not longer. Mild itching may occur on sensitive skin under the influence of a mask, do not worry - this is within the normal range.
- At the end of the procedure, the skin is cleaned with heated water.
- The treatment procedure is carried out twice a week. It is the regularity of the procedure that is the key to improving the skin.
Important! Do not forget that some people are allergic to honey and other products produced by bees. Therefore, before using purg for the first time, it is necessary to test for a possible allergic reaction.
- bee bread, milk and honey - 1 tbsp each;
- fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp;
- homemade egg protein - 1 pc.
Preparation and use:
- All ingredients should have room temperature, if the egg or milk is taken from the refrigerator, they are slightly heated. The egg is dipped in warm water, and the milk is heated in a water bath.
- All mask ingredients are combined and mixed until smooth. Mixing is carried out in non-metal containers.
- The mixture is applied and kept on the skin of the face for 20-25 minutes.
- At the end of the procedure, the face is cleaned of the mixture, washing it off with water without using soap.
- Also, the product can be used for skin in the chest area.
Video: Perga mask for face
Mask - tonic
- honey and perga - 1 tbsp each;
- ground coffee beans - on the tip of a teaspoon (0.1 g);
- boiled chilled water - how much will it take.
Preparation and use:
- All components, except boiled water, are mixed in a glass bowl, and then carefully, in small portions, water is added to the mixture. In the process of adding water, you need to achieve the consistency of a thick, but elastic cream.
- The tonic mixture is applied to the face twice a week, the procedure takes from 10 to 15 minutes. It is recommended to apply a tonic mask in the morning.
We also recommend that you read about everything about the beneficial properties of bee bread for children.
Hair Loss Treatment Mask
- liquid honey - 2 tbsp;
- perga - 1 tbsp;
- homemade chicken yolk - 1 pc;
- pharmacy burdock oil - 50 ml.
Preparation and use:
- Burdock oil in a pharmacy bottle is slightly heated in a water bath, after which it is poured into a ceramic container and liquid honey, bee bread and chicken yolk are added there.
- Everything is thoroughly mixed, after which a slightly warm mixture is applied to the scalp.
- It is recommended to cover the applied mask with a plastic bag or a special hat, and then wrap your head with a handkerchief to maintain heat.
- The mixture remains on the skin for an hour, after which the head is washed with warm water until the product is completely removed.
- Such a mixture will not only suspend the process of alopecia, but also give them health, shine and silkiness.
Beauty mask for hair
- milk and bee bread - 1 tbsp each;
- chicken yolk from a home egg - 1 pc;
Preparation and use:
- The ingredients are mixed and whipped, after which they are lubricated with the resulting composition of the scalp and hair along the entire length.
- They put a plastic bag or a bathing cap on their heads, as well as a terry towel or scarf (on top).
- The applied product is left for half an hour.
- At the end of the procedure, the head is not washed with too hot water.
- The result of applying the mixture will be shiny fluffy hair. Also, this mixture can be used as a moisturizing mask for facial skin.
Important! No need to wash your hair before applying masks from natural ingredients to your hair. The product is applied to dirty dry or wet hair and the recommended time is maintained, after which it is washed.
In cosmetology, any masks are applied only to previously cleansed skin. For cleaning, warm water is used, in some cases using mild soap without aromatic additives. The skin should be not only clean, but also dry. Both medicinal and cosmetic mixtures are applied to the face, always leaving the soft areas of the skin around the eyes uncovered.
The effect of the use of bee bread
Smooth, healthy and tender skin on the face and thick, shiny hair - any woman tries to achieve this effect, but this is an indicator of human health. Unfortunately, fast life rhythm, stress, unrest at work and at home, insufficient time allotted for sleep and prolonged exposure to cold, rain and frost in the absence of a sufficient amount of sun negatively affect the appearance of a person.
The skin integrates slightly flabby, there are foci of inflammatory processes, expression lines and age wrinkles appear. The skin, depending on its predisposition, may become too dry or too oily, and a rash or irritation may appear on it with constant regularity.
Also learn about the properties of bee bread for a woman’s body.
As well as other beekeeping products, cosmetology has successfully used bee bread. The product is used as one of the ingredients in nourishing face masks. It has a moisturizing and anti-aging effect, and also protects the skin from external influences.
For women aged 40+ and older, the properties of bee bread are important, such as the ability to remove wrinkles, whiten pigmented skin areas and restore a natural tone. Also, the bee product has healing properties and can treat skin inflammations. After a mask containing bee bread, the skin of the face becomes elastic and soft.
Bee pork strengthens and gives health to the hair, because their fragility and dull color are the main indication of a lack of vitamins in the human body. Therefore, in masks, the purpose of which is to restore damaged hair, often one of the main or equivalent components is bee bread.
In addition to restoring the structure, the hair acquires shine, a healthy look, and grows quickly. Mudguard in hair masks will be a good prevention of gray hair or dandruff. With regular use of masks with bee bread, all hair types (oily and dry) become voluminous and lush, and most importantly, healthy.
Did you know? In order to bring 450 grams of honey to the hive, a bee has to fly around the globe three times and collect nectar from two million flowers.
Contraindications for use
Mixtures containing beehive are very beneficial for human health and maintaining the beauty of skin and hair. They are easy to prepare and have a quick and meaningful positive effect.
But in order to avoid unpleasant manifestations in the form of an allergy, it is advisable to pre-test the body's reaction to this product. For this, the first prepared composition is applied to the delicate skin on the internal bend of the arm or on the wrist. Enough half an hour to make sure that there are no negative consequences, and, with a calm heart, use the mask for this recipe.
Before you start applying cosmetic or therapeutic mixture to the skin of the face, it is recommended to hide your hair under a hat or a towel rolled up in a turban. This will help not to stain your hair with an oily or sticky substance.
During the application of the treatment mask to the scalp, it is advisable to bend over the bath and carry out the procedure in this position. If you adhere to this recommendation, the bathroom will remain clean. At the end of the procedure, you will only need to rinse the bath with a jet of water from the shower.
Also learn how to properly store beehive.
Homemade cosmetics are financially easy and easy to prepare. In addition, skin and hair care products with the addition of beef have a quick and positive therapeutic or cosmetic effect.