The use of bean pods in folk medicine
Beans are used not only for cooking. The product is also grown for use in medicine, mainly folk. However, the components found in green beans may be part of drugs and pharmaceutical companies. We offer to understand why beans are so popular as a medicine.
Bean Pod Properties
Green, or as it is also called asparagus, contains many macro and micro elements. Some believe that the plant has a good effect on immunity due to lectins (special proteins), but this is not so. Bean lectins help bind dissolved carbohydrates. They can also affect blood protein levels.
Did you know? There is less protein in chicken meat than in Legumes.
The main properties of beans:
- reduces and eliminates inflammatory processes;
- has a diuretic effect;
- use for viral diseases accelerates recovery;
- normalizes blood glucose levels.
What are useful
The composition of legumes is diverse. All components are involved in improving your health.
Therefore, it is advisable to know more about each of them:
- Betaine . In terms of chemistry - a derivative of glycine. In medicine, betaine is part of drugs that improve liver function.
- Arginine, which can be heard in sports nutrition stores, is one of the main substances of beans. It affects the production of growth hormone, which helps muscles recover and affects the rejuvenation of the body. Arginine increases anabolism. It can be found in many cardiological preparations.
- Lysine is an amino acid, as is arginine. Also used in sports nutrition. Lysine is a part of proteins. Fatigue, drowsiness, hair loss, and even problems in the reproductive system can indicate an insufficient amino acid level. Therefore, the presence of a legume crop that is rich in lysine is important in your diet.
- Tyrosine is an amino acid that affects appetite and suppresses it. It has a beneficial effect on weight loss, as it helps the body not to put off excess fats.
Other amino acids that promote the production of hormones and improve health are also contained in the cusps of green beans. Among such tryptophan and leucine. Choline is an important ingredient in legumes. It is he who regulates the level of insulin in the blood. Another component that plays a significant role in influencing the body is hemicelluloses.
Find out: beans are protein or carbohydrate.
They help lower cholesterol and improve the lipid metabolism that occurs in our cells. Bean flaps in various forms are used to treat rheumatism, liver, kidney and heart diseases. Effective for the treatment of pancreatic dysfunctions.
Possible harm and contraindications
Sashes are not a completely safe product. After all, if you are allergic to legumes, this product is prohibited. If used, it can cause an allergic reaction, which may be accompanied by a rash, anaphylactic shock, and even Quincke's edema. A decoction of the cusps of beans should be used with caution by pregnant women or during lactation. Consultation with a doctor is recommended. In such cases, there may be contraindications for the use of drugs, which include the product.
The use of pods in traditional medicine
String beans are common in official medicine. However, it can be used by choosing alternative methods of treatment. Firstly, it may be cheaper. Secondly, growing the product yourself, you will be sure of its environmental friendliness. Thirdly, you can independently adjust the amount of necessary substances. Pods are used in traditional medicine in dry form for decoctions or tinctures.
Important! Even if you are looking for prescriptions from traditional medicine, consult your doctor. Indeed, many can only be formally curative in nature and in practice not help.
Dates of collection and procurement
Legume is harvested as it ripens. If your goal is to keep the product for the winter, then you should wait a little while the pods themselves begin to turn yellow. Indeed, in this case, you, firstly, will receive seeds for cultivation for the next year. Secondly, you can use it for cooking. And thirdly, let the wings themselves mature more.
How to brew bean pods
Legume will be useful only if the drug from it is properly prepared. Although this is a picky product. After all, the leaves can be insisted both in cold water and boil for a long time. To make asparagus bean pods effective, there are special recipes. Let's look at some of them below.
Important! Make infusions, infusions, and teas from the bean leaves not concentrated and consume without sugar.
As described above, bean leaflets have different properties.
Here is a recipe for their use as a diuretic:
- 40 g chopped cusps;
- 1 liter of water.
In the recipe, you can use boiled water, which was cooled in advance in the freezer. To speed up the preparation, distilled water, i.e. purified water, is also recommended. Pour out all the crushed leaves into cold water and mix. Pour the entire drink into a thermos and insist for 8-10 hours. The diuretic is ready. Before use, strain. Drink 200 ml three times a day before meals.
How to use bean flaps if you want to strengthen your immune system:
- 2 tbsp. l crushed bean leaves;
- 250 ml of boiling water.
Any type of bean is relevant as a medicine for diabetes. However, in rare cases, legumes are used as monotherapy. The doctor may prescribe the Bean leaflet as an additional remedy, which in tandem with other medicines will improve the patient's condition. Legumes are suitable for people with type 2 diabetes. But you cannot enter it in any form on your own. Necessarily the recommendation of the attending physician on the basis of analyzes is necessary.
Did you know? In China, they make sweets based on bean flour.
If there is one, then here are some recipes:
- Sashes, burdock roots, blueberry leaves, elderberry flowers, oat straw . All ingredients must be taken in equal amounts and chopped in a blender. After that, 3 tbsp. Of the whole mixture are taken l and pours out into the pan, where 1 liter of water has already been poured in advance. Then the whole mixture is boiled over low heat for 20 minutes. After cooking time, allow to cool and filter. The drink is ready. Be sure to drink without a sugar substitute, 7 times a day before meals. At one time you need to drink 1/4 cup.
- Sash (50 g) pour boiling water (400 ml) . Leave everything in a thermos for 8–10 hours. After drinking 100 ml 30 minutes before meals 4 times a day.
Bean culture, surprisingly, an excellent component of cosmetic products. It is part of them, because it deeply cleanses the skin and copes with inflammatory processes. It is recommended for use by adolescents and people with problematic skin, because the bean leaves are characterized by wound healing properties and help remove post-acne.
Did you know? In Japan, powder is made from beans.
Even with brewed leaves, you can wipe the face. This will contribute to the production of even more collagen and skin renewal. A solution with the addition of calendula and leaflets will be a good solution for people with oily skin. So, now you know that the bean leaf does not need to be thrown away. After all, they will serve as a good prevention of various diseases.