Royal jelly honey: benefits and features of application
The combination of two unique substances - honey and royal jelly, which give bees to humanity, have a truly unique effect on the human body. The article will focus on “royal jelly” in combination with natural bee honey.
Did you know? Slices of fish and meat immersed in honey do not deteriorate for several years, even at room temperature.
Properties of honey and royal jelly
The richest in the content of valuable elements and highly active beneficial substances for the human body beekeeping product is royal jelly, or “royal jelly”, which is produced by young bees through a special gland.
Studies of the properties of honey with royal jelly, conducted by scientists, have shown that it is advisable to use the above mixture for people of all age groups, adhering to certain dosages. Both products are unique in composition, but the most important thing is that a properly prepared complex not only enhances the healing properties of the body, but also has a better immunostimulating effect.
Did you know? With the help of the antennae, the bee perceives humidity, temperature and the level of carbon dioxide in the air. This makes it possible to create a microclimate in the nest suitable for the development of larvae.
Royal jelly is a very potent product and using it in its pure form may not be very useful, since it is difficult to calculate the correct doses of vitamins, micro and macro elements, organic acids, sugars in easily digestible forms.
And in the mixture - this is a unique prophylactic for such senile diseases as arteriosclerosis, severe heart pathologies. Half a teaspoon of healing syrup daily is the recommended dose, starting at a young age.
- The absolute contraindication of the use of sweet treats include:
- acute period of infectious diseases;
- oncological pathologies;
- Addison's disease;
- allergic reactions to beekeeping products;
- children under 2 years old.
How to make honey with royal jelly
The healing mixture is as follows:
- The first stage is the choice of raw materials. Liquid honey should be used, giving preference to light varieties - linden, fireweed, acacia, Bashkir. Royal jelly should be fresh, white or milky in color, and the use of previously frozen food should be avoided. Wax mother liquor should not have traces of mold or rot.
- The second stage is mixing. The therapeutic mixture is prepared in a ratio of 1: 100 - this means that for one hundred grams of honey, only one gram of milk is taken, which is carefully removed from the wax liquors. Using a mixer, the two constituent components are thoroughly mixed to a homogeneous cream.
- The third stage is packaging. The mixture is transferred to clean dry glass containers and sealed.
Important! Royal jelly in its pure form is stored for only a few hours, so honey not only enhances the beneficial properties of milk, but also acts as a preservative.
Below is information on what exactly is useful sweet product enriched with royal jelly, and for what purpose it is used.
For medical purposes
This combination of bee products is an excellent preventive measure against colds. It strengthens the immune system, increases the body's resistance to viruses and bacteria. At the same time, only half a teaspoon of bee elixir per day is enough. Honey with royal jelly is indispensable as an adaptogen.
The use of honey mixture in the doses recommended by medical specialists corrects unhealthy conditions of the body and systems, providing:
- bringing the level of blood pressure to a physiological norm;
- improvement in blood counts;
- stabilization of the nervous system, improving sleep quality, eliminating anxiety, improving memory and concentration;
- proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, stabilization of the internal microflora;
- acceleration of skin regeneration;
- beneficial effects on women's health;
- improving overall well-being.
Important! Skin care products and cosmetics, which include royal jelly, should be stored in the refrigerator.
Royal jelly with bee honey is used in skin care procedures, cosmetology and cosmetics:
- Thanks to the antimicrobial properties, inflammatory manifestations are removed, the condition of the skin, prone to acne, is significantly improved.
- The metabolic processes in the deep layers of the skin are normalized, thereby the skin tone is increased, small wrinkles are smoothed out.
- Cell regeneration is accelerated, the skin looks fresh, the color of the skin improves.
- A mask based on a decoction of linden flowers and honey is an excellent tool for improving the structure of hair.
- If you dilute two or three tablespoons of the honey mixture in a liter of milk, after which the resulting nutrient solution is poured into water of a comfortable temperature, the bath will not only benefit the skin, but also have a relaxing effect on the whole body.
How to distinguish a fake
The first thing you should pay attention to when buying is the cost of the product. It can not cost a little, because the components of which the healing elixir is made are not cheap.
- Color . It should not be bright, snow-white. This product differs from a fake with natural, natural, as if muted, tones (cream, fawn, yellowish).
- The taste . The substance is honey-sweet, with a slight sourness and bitterness.
After dissolving in water a small amount of a sweet product, a clear liquid is obtained without any precipitate.
You will be interested to know how much honey can be eaten per day without harm to health.
Healing honey should be stored in glass containers, in a dark room in which the air temperature remains at about + 5 ° C. The optimal shelf life at which all nutritional properties are preserved is three months.
The combination of honey and royal jelly is unique in its composition and is not fully understood. However, the benefits of its use as an independent drug and in combination with other medicinal products are not in doubt either by doctors or patients.