How to take dill seeds from worms
Dill is a herbaceous plant rich in essential oils, vitamins and minerals, due to which it is widely used in both folk and traditional medicine in the fight against various ailments. It is effective in the defeat of worms. The use of dill as a medicine against helminths will be discussed further.
The benefits of dill seeds against helminths
Dill seed helps in the fight against worms as follows:
- Polyunsaturated fats and acids destroy enzymes that are the result of the life of parasites, restore the intestinal microflora, and improve its functioning. As a result, the death of helminths occurs faster due to the fact that a healthy mucous membrane is an obstacle to their normal existence.
- Essential oils interfere with the normal functioning of worms. They inhibit the functioning of the main systems in the body of the parasite, as a result of which it dies.
- Protein contained in dill is able to effectively restore the affected cells. In addition, he is involved in the formation of immunoglobulins in the digestive tract. All this interferes with the normal functioning of the body of the worms, and they die.
Important! It is possible to drive out helminths with dill only at an early stage. Further, medical care is indispensable.
Contraindications and side effects
For a healthy person, dill seed is absolutely harmless, but if there are any malfunctions in the body, then it can cause minor harm.
- individual intolerance to the product, manifested by allergies;
- low acidity of the stomach;
- poor blood coagulation;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- lactation period.
How to use
Cleaning the gastrointestinal tract from helminths with dill seeds can be carried out both for adults and children. The dosage is the same for all.
Raw seed cleaning
For cleaning, you can use both dill seed itself and its mixture with other plants. For example, you can mix dill and caraway seeds in equal proportions and eat a teaspoon per day. You can use one teaspoon of garden grass per day, washed down with water or adding it to salads and other dishes, but not hot.
Did you know? Extracts and essential oils obtained from the described green plant are widely used in cosmetology. They are added to creams, colognes, toothpastes.
Such a remedy will be good for children: the seed is ground on a coffee grinder, and it is daily given to the child in the amount of one teaspoon on an empty stomach. Drink should be 2 tbsp. boiled cooled water. The course of treatment is a month, for preventive purposes - a week.
A few recipes for water infusions:
- Dill, chamomile, tansy, wormwood flowers, dandelion root (1: 2: 2: 2: 2) pour 0.4 l of boiling water and infuse for 10 hours. Drink 3 times a day for 7 days.
- Dill seed, coriander, wild carrot, thyme herb, tansy flowers, sage leaves, peppermint, valerian root (all in equal proportions) are chopped manually. 2 tbsp. l mixes in a glass of boiling water for several hours. Next, everything needs to be squeezed and diluted to a full glass. Take on an empty stomach for 3-4 days.
- A tablespoon of garden grass seeds is poured with half a liter of boiling water, infused for half an hour and taken half an hour before eating. At a time, you need to use 100-125 ml of infusion.