Do dill seeds help with cholecystitis
With pancreatitis, which is an inflammatory process in the pancreas, the enzymes secreted by it do not throw into the duodenum with all the consequences for the human digestive system. Dill seeds, which have the ability to partially mitigate these effects, can also stop the cramps and pain syndromes that accompany pancreatitis - the effect of this remedy will be discussed in the article.
The use of dill seeds for pancreatitis
- Properly prepared and properly used dill seeds are capable of having a positive effect on the human body in several directions with pancreatitis:
- activating metabolic processes and contributing to the complete digestion of food products in the gastrointestinal tract, they thereby reduce the load on the pancreas when eating heavy food (fatty, fried or smoked);
- demonstrate antispasmodic properties, eliminating spasms and pain manifestations;
- contribute to the elimination of toxins from the body and poisons, provoking the occurrence of inflammatory processes;
- stimulate the choleretic process, which, by cleansing the liver, helps to optimize the activity of the pancreas;
- activate intestinal motility, accelerating the release of the body from processed foods;
- contribute to the destruction of parasites that violate the intestinal microflora and introduce an imbalance in the course of digestive processes;
- eliminate the manifestations of flatulence observed with pancreatitis;
- mitigate the manifestations of diarrhea inherent in inflammation of the pancreas.
With such an extensive list of properties of dill seeds that are beneficial for the human body, there are also some negative qualities, mostly associated with the health problems of specific people. For example, the ability of dill to lower blood pressure makes them undesirable for hypotonic use.
Important! The positive effect of dill seeds on the course of the disease is noted only in chronic pancreatitis. In acute forms of this disease, the described drug is categorically not recommended because of the manifestation of the opposite effect.
- In addition, the use of dill seeds is not indicated for:
- their individual intolerance to people suffering from allergies;
- poor blood coagulation;
How to make and take
There are several ways to prepare and use medicinal preparations based on dill seeds.
The considered tool helps to optimize the activity of the pancreas. For its preparation you need 1 tbsp. l Pour fresh dill seeds into a glass with boiling water and insist for 60 minutes. After this, the finished infusion should be divided into 3 identical parts and taken 10 minutes before meals three times a day for 2 weeks.
Did you know? In ancient times, dill was cultivated as an ornamental plant - ancient Greeks and Romans presented bouquets from it to their beloved. The winners of gladiatorial battles were also awarded with a dill wreath.
To prepare a decoction, which is more concentrated than the infusion, you should boil 25 g of the product for 10 minutes in 250 ml of water. After this, the broth in a hot state must be poured into a thermos and kept there for a third of a day. The finished product must be taken 20 ml before meals three times a day.
To obtain this product, you need to grind the ripened dill fruits in a coffee grinder and take the resulting powder of 0.5 tsp before its use. twice a day, washed down with water with the addition of honey. Read also how to brew and how to drink dill from pressure.
A phytosborne has a more effective effect, which, in addition to dill seeds, includes other medicinal plants.
To compile such a fee, you must take:
- field chamomile - 10 g;
- dill seeds - 30 g;
- berries of hawthorn - 20 g;
- sand caraway seeds - 20 g;
- peppermint - 30 g.
Important! As a prevention of pancreatitis, doctors recommend stopping food intake after 19 hours, since food at a later time violates the natural biorhythms of the pancreas, provokes improper metabolism and can lead to inflammatory processes in this organ.
In chronic pancreatitis in the stage of stable remission, dill seeds, when properly prepared and used, can soften the course of the disease and neutralize its detrimental effects on the body.