Bee droppings: medicinal properties where used
The extreme benefits of beekeeping products have been known since ancient times. They help strengthen the immune system, protect the body from infections, and prevent premature aging. One of the most unique among the line of products produced by bees is bee droppings and death. What are their features and how to apply them correctly, let's figure it out.
Did you know? For the first time, the well-known ancient Greek doctor Galen began to practice the treatment of death, who used a tool to relieve toothache, with carbuncles, gum lesions, restoration of hair growth, and skin diseases.
What is bee droppings: the composition of the product of vital activity
Bee excrement is a product of the vital activity of bees, which accumulates in their intestines. Surprisingly, flying insects never defecate in the hive, they accumulate feces throughout the winter, and then during the first spring flight they empty the intestines, clearing in the air.
Many people mistakenly believe that bee waste is propolis, mummy or death. But the litter has nothing to do with these products. Propolis is a waxy substance obtained from resins of branches, leaves, plants and processed by insects using the secretion of the jaw glands.
Undercity is also not a bowel movement of insects, it consists of dead bodies of bees and their parts. Contains honey, propolis, wax, bee venom in small proportions, but it is not a product of over-etching of the bee gut food.
Did you know? In order to produce 1 kg of honey, a bee needs to fly around more than 8 million flowers. To produce 1 tsp. a sweet treat will require the work of 200 insects.
The healing properties of bee manure
Bee wastes due to the risk of containing pathogens of various ailments are not used by humans for medicinal purposes. In addition, collecting them in the right amount is almost impossible, since insects do not defecate inside the hive. In the presence of a healthy family of bees, the beekeeper will not be able to accumulate litter, because with a successful wintering, all flying insects will survive until spring and during the first flight will empty their intestines in the air.
Thus, the poop will be on flowers, trees, shrubs, that is, everywhere except the hive itself. Unlike droppings, bee subpestilence has practically unlimited healing qualities. In its composition it contains a complete chitosan complex, including bee venom, melanin, heparin, acetic acid.
At the same time, each component of the product is able to surprise with its individual qualities:
- the bee's body contains all the valuable components that are included in honey, propolis, pollen;
- bee venom helps to strengthen the immune system, normalizes blood pressure, improves blood circulation;
- the chitosan complex normalizes the functioning of the cardiovascular system, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, and has a positive effect on the functioning of the kidneys, liver, and urinary tract.
Thanks to such substances, death can have an effect:
Important! Surprisingly, the medicinal properties of the death are preserved when it is frozen and even after heat treatment.
The use of bee subpestilence
In the field of traditional medicine, a wide scope of use is bee morbidity, which has excellent healing functions and is used for the treatment and prevention of many ailments.
- Pros of bee subpestilence:
- cleanses the body, removes harmful substances, toxins and toxins;
- serves as an excellent means of preventing breast cancer;
- strengthens joints, relieves pain in them, reduces inflammation and restores former flexibility;
- normalizes the functioning of the reproductive and reproductive systems, helps with prostate adenoma;
- used in the treatment of diabetes;
- normalizes the level of "bad" cholesterol;
- activates the protective functions of the body, helps to cope with colds, viruses;
- stabilizes the work of the heart, kidneys and liver;
- contributes to the normal course of metabolic processes;
- improves sleep, relieves nervous tension, relieves depression.
The regular use of subpestilence can solve many health problems: blood vessels, heart, liver, kidneys, respiratory tract, nervous system, joints and bones, digestive tract, oral cavity, skin integument. Despite the wide range of healing qualities, some categories of people should reduce the consumption of the product or even get rid of it.
Experts do not advise applying scorpion:
- pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding;
- children under three years old;
- in the presence of diseases, the condition of which is aggravated by the use of any beekeeping product;
- with oncological diseases characterized by an accelerated metabolism.
In folk medicine, death is used as the main active ingredient in the preparation of various medicines.
Alcohol tincture is a solution prepared from the body of dead bees and 40% ethyl alcohol. Its use is indicated for:
- diseases of a cardiological nature;
- diseases of the kidneys, liver and urinary tract;
- problems with potency;
- diabetes mellitus;
- skin ailments, hair problems, in particular, baldness;
- jumps in blood pressure;
- inflammatory processes in the oral cavity.
In most cases, water decoction from death is used to treat the thyroid gland, hypertension, heart rhythm disturbances, to increase vitality, eliminate insomnia, normalize the nervous system, and relieve tension. Decoction from the dead is recommended to be consumed daily in the morning and evening at a dosage of 70-100 ml. The course of therapy is no more than one month, after which you must definitely take a break of 10 days.
Important! Water decoction must be consumed exclusively fresh. This product is not subject to storage.
The ointment from the dead, which is prepared on the basis of bee bodies and vegetable oil (petroleum jelly), has an excellent effect on:
- skin diseases: acne, acne, eczema, dermatitis;
- joint diseases, in particular, arthritis, inflammation;
- varicose veins;
- wounds, cuts, burns, abscesses.
Did you know? Surprisingly, a small bee is able to tolerate gravities that are 20 times the mass of its own body.
Cryopowder - a product that is made from bee subpestilence and honey, dried to a crisp state and crushed to a powder consistency. It is recommended to use it to stabilize blood pressure, for liver ailments, asthenia, varicose veins, to improve the functioning of the digestive tract, and for sexual disorders. Cryopowder is consumed in dry form with a small pinch three times a day before meals.
Tips for taking money based on death
Bee subpestilence is a unique vitamin and mineral complex that has a beneficial effect on all systems of the human body.
This tool can be used in several ways:
- use inside in the form of alcohol tinctures, decoctions, powder;
- use externally in the form of ointments, compresses.
Important! In folk practice, to determine the required therapeutic dose, a special formula is used: the patient's age is divided by 4. The resulting number of drops is allowed to be drunk at one time. In this case, the number of receptions is not more than two per day.
To drink the product in the form of tincture is necessary at the dosages prescribed by the doctor or indicated in the instructions for the drug. As a rule, alcohol tincture is diluted with water before use. As a prevention of ailments and strengthening immunity, it is enough to consume 5 drops, dissolved in a spoon of water, four times a day for one month.
When using external funds, it is recommended to carefully monitor that there are no allergic reactions. First, a skin sensitivity test should be performed by applying ointment to the area on the wrist. If after 10-15 minutes there has been no negative reaction in the form of redness, peeling, itching, then you can safely use the tool to treat affected skin areas.
During treatment with bee death, experts advise to adhere to several important rules:
- to exclude for the time being from the diet dairy and meat products, smoked meats, convenience foods, sweets, pastries;
- drink more pure water, herbal decoctions per day, refuse alcoholic beverages, strong tea or coffee;
- increase physical activity;
- be sure to undergo a full course of treatment, which is 3-4 weeks;
- do not use drugs based on death in the period of exacerbation of chronic ailments.
It should be understood that the use of subpestilence cannot provide immediate results. The tool has a cumulative effect, and improvement in the state of the body will come after a certain time.
Learn more about the bee's lifespan.
The main indications for the use of death are diseases:
- of cardio-vascular system;
- musculoskeletal system;
- central nervous system;
- respiratory system organs;
- Gastrointestinal tract;
- ENT organs;
- the oral cavity;
- skin integument.